Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Brightpearl is an ERP system that exists to help SMB multi-channel on and offline retailers accelerate their growth and profits.
It allows retailers to manage orders, inventory, customer data and accounting in a single, reliable retail management system.
Brightpearl provides real-time reports on inventory, cash flow, profitability by SKU and channel, customer purchase behaviour and more.
It allows retailers to focus on what they love - merchandising and growing their business.
Read more about the Brightpearl ERP on my recent blog post
Drupal Commerce Brightpearl Integration
- Order export - Orders created by Drupal commerce are automatically exported to Brightpearl
- Inventory Update - The Stock levels are automatically updated from Brightpearl so if you just sold your last hoodie on Amazon it will become unavailable on your Drupal site.
- Status Update (to be developed in the next few weeks) - When an order is shipped on Brightpearl the Drupal order is updated with the new status.
1.1 release is out and should be a vary stable version providing most of what you would expect from an ERP back-end.
If anyone is interested in using Brightpearl with Drupal commerce do get in touch. I will provide free setup support for the first few integrations.
To find out more you can:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,096
- Last modified: October 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.