Provides the backoffice functionality present in Commerce Kickstart v2.
Contains three submodules: commerce_backoffice_product, commerce_backoffice_order, commerce_backoffice_content.
Commerce Backoffice Product
Provides a better experience for stores using nodes as product displays for grouping product variations (commerce_product entities).
- The node/add screen is now split into two tabs, "Create content" (ordinary node types), and "Create product" (product display node types).
- The products view is now a view of nodes, showing product displays. Contains special exposed filters for filtering by product display type, and product display categories.
- Uses the megarow pattern to provide a "Quick Edit" link in the view, that shows all product variations for that product display, right underneath the triggering row. The status and price can be modified directly.
- Modifies the "Content types" screen by adding additional help text for understanding product displays, and adds a column to the table that indicates whether the node type is a product display node type*.
- Disables the Commerce-provided "Product types" UI, and provides a custom "Product variation types" UI that contains additional help text, hides fields that are not used by the Inline Entity Form (help, description for each type), and provides the ability to create a matching node type for each created product variation type.
* - Every node type with a product reference field is considered a product display node type.
Commerce Backoffice Order
Provides a better order management experience.
- The order view has been redesigned for better usability, and contains exposed filters for the order status and creation date.
- Provides rules-powered bulk operations for modifying the order statuses.
- Uses the megarow pattern to provide a "Quick Edit" link in the view, that shows the line items, customer information, payments, recent messages (if Commerce Message is enabled). Allows the admin to add a new message or change the order status.
Commerce Backoffice Content
Provides views for managing content (excluding all product display types, and their categories) and comments.
Commerce Guys Marketplace
This module is designed for use with Drupal Commerce, and is maintained by Commerce Guys.
Lower the cost of integration, shorten time to market, and provide a better user experience and higher conversion rates with hundreds of the best Drupal Commerce modules.
Add Commerce Guys Marketplace functionality to your Drupal Commerce site with the Commerce Guys Marketplace Module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, E-commerce, Views
- Reported installs: 14,741 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 93,640
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.