Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
#D7CX: I pledge that Comment Publish will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
This module allows users to (un)publish comments on their own content.
If views is enabled a queue of comments that can be (un)published for a given node will be available at /node/$nid/comment_publish.
This module is similar to the User Comment module in that it allows users some administrative privileges over comments on their content. This module differs though in that it allows publishing as well as unpublishing of comments and does not provide an "administer comment" permission per content type.
Initial development of this module was sponsored by Direct2Care.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Community, Content
- Reported installs: 79 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,935
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.