Module provide option to update comment configuration for existing nodes(if any exist). When configuration for any content type updated for comments, its applicable only for future nodes. There is no option/module which can take care and confirm that latest comments configuration set to existing/old nodes. This module provide option on content type edit form, under comment section, where Administrator can run batch to apply new comment configuration for existing nodes if required.
How to use
- Logged in as "Administrator" OR user account who is having access to edit/update content type configuration.
- Travel to "Structure » Content Types » Any content type EDIT page.
- Inside vertical tab "Comment settings" look for checkbox option with title "Update comment configuration for existing nodes".
Drupal-8 does not required this module as its Comment structure/architecture is different than Drupal - 7
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 108
- Last modified: 18 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.