This is an OpenID selector for Drupal. The inspiration for this project comes from www.idselector.com. The module is useful for OyenID consuming sites.
There are two ways of selecting a provider (see the image):
- Using the shortcut (e.g. w:taroza will select the Wordpress provider)
- Using the selection box (clicking on a specific provider)
The goal of this project is to make OpenID comfortable for the end users. Hence the challenge is mostly in user experience; the functionality comes from the Drupal core.
Unfortunately the OpenID in Drupal 6.x has some issues (e.g. read http://drupal.org/node/216101) and will fail in some cases. It works with Wordpress at least.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,044
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.