Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is an OpenID selector for Drupal. The inspiration for this project comes from www.idselector.com. The module is useful for OyenID consuming sites.
There are two ways of selecting a provider (see the image):
- Using the shortcut (e.g. w:taroza will select the Wordpress provider)
- Using the selection box (clicking on a specific provider)
The goal of this project is to make OpenID comfortable for the end users. Hence the challenge is mostly in user experience; the functionality comes from the Drupal core.
Unfortunately the OpenID in Drupal 6.x has some issues (e.g. read http://drupal.org/node/216101) and will fail in some cases. It works with Wordpress at least.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,076
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!