This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Com2vb integrates commenting system of Drupal with powerful forum vBulletin. Com2vb store comments in vBulletin’s database. So it’s available to comment materials of site in both places – in Drupal and vBulletin. With creating of first comment module create a “start post” in forum with link to material. All of comments are readable in Drupal and vBulletin.
Com2vb provide limited integration of users – authors of comments are linked with cross table.
From version 3-x COM2VB have some features for linking of users in both databases:
- linking of user's accounts in Drupal and vBulletin;
- automatic registration of new users from Drupal in vBulletin;
- synchronizing of user's name, E-mail, password from Drupal to vBulletin;
- increasing post's counter of user in vBulletin with comments in Drupal;
- shared login and logoff in vBulletin with the same actions in Drupal;
- shared activating/deactivating accounts from Drupal.
Also module provides some blocks:
- fully standart for COMMENT module block "Recent comments" with number of comments setting;
- Last replies in forum;
- Top posters in forum;
- Users in forum online;
- Hot topics.
For correct displaying of comments you must add Bbcode module.
If you are using Captcha to protect from spam, you need add tag to comment's form of Com2vb: in http://example.com/admin/user/captcha/captcha/captcha_point add Form Id com2vb_form
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 11,340
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.