Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The collection module tracks the relationship between revisions of content.
Example collection: Fall 2013.
This collection would contain all of the revisions that are associated to the Fall 2013 collection. Then you can perform operations on these collections in bulk.
There is built in integration to the sps module to allow the site to be previewed with a collection active.
Please note this is still under heavy development and will most likely be very large changes including the API.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Fields
- Reported installs: 774 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,258
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.