Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
**** IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ****
The CMIS Drupal-Alfresco Integration project seeks to provide a mechanism to achieve the benefits of Alfresco and Drupal working together via a standards-compliant interface. This is a joint effort between Optaros, Acquia, and Alfresco.
This module is currently in a beta state. It's stable and is starting to be used on production sites, but is still fairly basic. Please note that this module requires the CMIS API module, available at http://www.drupal.org/project/cmis.
- Execute CMIS API calls against any CMIS-compliant repository
- Search a CMIS repository with CMIS Queries
- Browse a CMIS repository by navigating its hierarchy
- Synchronize nodes between the CMIS repository and Drupal
- Autocomplete when specifying folder paths
- Specify node options for nodes imported from the CMIS repository
- Search Alfresco with OpenSearch
- Additional documentation and cleanup
- Leverage Single Sign On for authentication
- Views integration
- Handle file attachments (currently only plain text/html nodes are supported)
- Better error handling throughout
- PHP 5.2
- cURL PHP extension
- Properly configured cron for Alfresco -> Drupal sync
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,325
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!