Community Media TV Schedules provides an easy way to display TV schedules like you see on RETN.org and MNN.org websites. This module integrates with Community Media Airings, Community Media Show, and Community Media Project to display airing entities and provide click-through links to shows and projects.
Use this version only if you are using a release of cm_airing prior to May 14, 2014 and installed Project Airings and Show Airings modules from a cm_airing release prior to May 14, 2014. This version of CM TV Schedules is compatible for use with cm_airings and references module (node reference fields). This version will not include any new features, and it is recommended you convert to a CM Airings release that is compatible with Entity reference if you haven't already (see https://drupal.org/node/2270357 for information on how to convert).
Use this version if you are using a release of cm_airing after May 14, 2014 and installed Project Airings and Show Airings using entity reference compatibility.
To upgrade a major or minor version of CM TV Schedules, use of the following two approaches:
- Download the new version and revert your Community Media TV Schedules feature at Admin > Structure > Features > Community Media (recommended approach)
- Turn off and uninstall CM TV Schedules, download the new version, and reinstall. Note that this approach will reset your colors and CSS settings to the default.
Refer to the documentation page for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Media
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,398
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.