This distribution is one of the 3 Community Media Starter Kits maintained by the organizations working collaboratively on Community Media Drupal. The Community Media Starter Kit (Moderate) combines the basic Drupal CMS skills with membership, donation, and event management functionalities of CiviCRM. Profile Switcher can be used to switch from the Community Media Starter Kit (Easy) to Community Media Starter Kit (Moderate). Trying to configure Community Media Starter Kit (Moderate) without first understanding the modules included in Community Media Starter Kit (Easy) IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Features of Community Media Starter Kit (Moderate):
- All Features of Community Media Starter Kit (Easy)
- Project Based Organization of Shows (Project)
- Social Media Integration (Social media)
- Browser Based Upload of Large Files (JUpload)
- Contact Management (CiviCRM)
- Membership Management (CiviCRM)
- Volunteer Management (CiviVoluneer)
- Contribution Management (CiviCRM)
- Event Registration and Payment (CiviCRM Multiday Event)
- Certifications Management (CiviCRM Certify)
- Email and Newsletter Subscription Management (CiviCRM)
- Mailing Label Management (CiviCRM)
Sites Using a Community Media Starter Kit:
- Arlington Independent Media
- Boston Neighborhood Network
- Easton Community Access Television
- The People's Channel
- Portland Community Television
Pantheon provides a FREE, one click install option for the Community Media Starter Kit. Live sites cost as little as $25/month to run on your own and $100/month to run with A Little Help. There are also several ways this can be installed locally or on any other host.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,357
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.