CleverReach offers you powerful email marketing software which enables you to create your professional emails online, send them safely, measure the success and manage your email contacts.
This module enables the power of CleverReach in Drupal. It uses the Cleverreach API.
- Import your Cleverreach-Groups & Attributes (Fields)
- Create blocks for each group. A block contains a form for newsletter subscription. Optionally attributes are included as a form field.
- Subscriptions automatically are sent to your CleverReach-Account.
- Double opt-In
- Display mailing-reports via Google Chart API (Clicks, Bounces etc)
- Display user history and stats via Google Chart API
- Connect Drupal users with CR users (if email-addresses match)
- Display email subscription form at user registration
- "Sync" Drupal entities (aka nodes) as mailings with cleverreach GUI
Drupal 8 version
The 8.x-1.x branch is a direct port from 7.x-1.0 release. thx to braintoilet
Feel free to create issues for more ideas.
If you like to support the maintanace of this module, please use the following link to register at CleverReach.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 151 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,019
- Last modified: September 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.