A module that register a plugin which provides a Youtube embed video button: http://ckeditor.com/addon/youtube.
- Download the plugin from http://ckeditor.com/addon/youtube.
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable CKEditor Youtube module in the Drupal admin.
- Configure your WYSIWYG toolbar to include the button.
Go to the Text formats and editors settings (/admin/config/content/formats) and
add the YouTube Button to any CKEditor-enabled text format you want.
Initial development and maintenance by Agaric.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 495 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,968
- Last modified: 10 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.