Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The module provides a way to add styles to the "CKEditor Styles Dropdown".
The style rules can be exported and put into features.
The configuration is available at
There you can add new CKEditor style rules, that consist of:
- name: The human readable name of the style rule, it is used as label in your CKEDITOR to show the style
- machine_name: The internal machine readable name, it is unique and used to identify the style rule.
- description: an administrative description, it is not displayed anywhere by default
- element: the html tag/element to make the style available for
- class: class name(s) to add to the selected element
- style: css style definitions to add to the selected element
On each ckeditor wysiwyg profile you can enable the "stylesheet parser", that will parse your styleshets automatically.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,995 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,778
- Last modified: March 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.