This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module enables plugin for inserting Drupal teaser and page breaks in your CKEditor, as it was in 7 version in the CKEditor module or the Wysiwyg module.
- Download the plugin drupalbreaks https://www.drupal.org/files/drupalbreaks.zip or https://www.drupal.org/project/ckeditor (download the stable version and find the plugin inside the plugins folder)
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries).
- Enable Ckeditor drupalbreaks in the Drupal admin.
- Configure your WYSIWYG toolbar to include the buttons.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Downloads: 100
- Last modified: 21 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.