Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project provides a kind of webservices integration between a CiviCRM installation and the Represent Open North web service at http://represent.opennorth.ca
It allows the CiviCRM install to look up and store representative data for its constituents, both as a background cron task and/or as a realtime lookup.
The D6 release is working on CiviCRM 3.4 and requires a patch to civicrm if your civicrm is of a reasonable size, as per
Or just grab this and install it: http://issues.civicrm.org/jira/secure/attachment/15612/v3.4-getCount.patch
The D7 release is a simple upgrade, now working as a development release.
See the "home page" link in the resources section on the right for details about how to set it up, some assembly required.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Location, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,411
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.