This Module has now been converted into a CiviCRM extension with existing functionality and new features.
Jquery Plugin fullcalendar .
The current version for D6 and D7 is tested with 1.4.2 version of fullcalendar.
Configurations Available :
Currently the calendar settings available are :
1. Show/Hide End date.
2. Show/Hide Past Events.
3. Restrict events upto particular months.
4. Filter events of Specific Types.
Download the Jquery Plugin fullcalendar . and copy the file 'fullcalendar.js' in js folder and copy fullcalendar.css in css folder. You are done, you can see the Events Calendar at /events/calendar.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 444 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,044
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.