CiviRelate extends the functionality of CiviCRM. CiviCRM is a Constituent Relationship Manager for non-profit organizations that integrates with Drupal.
CiviCRM uses what it calls a Profile, which is a custom defined collection of CiviCRM contact fields. Profiles may be used to collect information from authenticated users or anonymous users, depending on how they are defined.
CiviRelate creates a CiviCRM relationship between the acting user and a CiviCRM contact created by the acting user through the submission of a designated CiviCRM profile form.
CiviRelate has a simple configuration page to define the Profile to use and the relationship to create.
- 6.x-2.0 requires CiviCRM 3.2.x - 3.4.x
- 7.x-1.3 requires CiviCRM 4.1.x or higher
CiviRelate is sponsored by C3 Design
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 59 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,969
- Last modified: March 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.