Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
It is very Simple module which moves "Change password" functionality to a new tab/page.
see our client's needs below
We have noticed many times that in drupal’s edit profile form since password fields appears with blank thus end user generally starts filling their password information as well however it’s optional (Here I referred users who are not frequent users of internet and web portals). Just to avoid this confusion change password screen was separated from edit profile.
-- Rizwan Khan @ Inukshuk
I have used the same user_profile_form for this change password field with unwanted elements hidden. so the normal flow/hooks will not break.
- Incompatibility with CKEditor module. You are welcome to give me suggestions to resolve this issue.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,206
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.