Corrects bugs in Drupal core:
- Checkboxes set as required not displaying required symbol (install this module to display)
- Checkboxes set as required behave as optional (install this module to make behave as required field)
Note: developers don't need to add any extra validation code to their modules to make up for the bug in core, and once core is fixed this module can be uninstalled:
This is the related D6 issue:. More experienced users should head there and help fix this in core by testing the latest patch.
This core bug has been fixed in D7:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Utility
- Reported installs: 2,810 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,389
- Last modified: August 1, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.