Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides an extension to Drupal Chatroom Module (version 7.x-2.x), which depends on Drupal's Node.js Integration module. It allows users to hear ping sound when new messages are posted in the chatroom. A default sound is provided as well as a settings page for adding custom chat room sounds.
NOTE: Just a word of warning: You only hear sounds when someone else posts a message, not when you post your own messages. This is intentional :)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,971
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!