Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
NOTICE! The Character Limit project is currently abandoned and its features and future plans will be developed on the MaxLength project.
The Character Limit module enables the restriction of minimum and maximum characters for any text field in any Drupal form (words limit coming soon...)
1) Copy the charlimit directory to the modules folder in your installation.
2) Enable the module using Administer -> Modules (/admin/build/modules)
Go to Administer -> Site configuration -> Character Limit (/admin/settings/charlimit)
Please post bug reports and feature requests on the module's drupal.org project page.
Credits / Contact
The module was developed by Alon Pe'er.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 831
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!