Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Do you work for an organization where certificates are used for authentication? This module makes it possible for your users to register and login by certificate. When a Drupal page is accessed via HTTPS the module checks for certain environmental variables that contain the user's unique information, such as an email address. Depending on the settings it then logs the user in or, if enabled, creates a new account.
- Login link on access denied page (403)
- Current login override
- On the new version:
- Using authmap to log in with multiple certificates
- On the old version:
- Automatic account creation
- Automatic setting of a role for created users
This module makes no schema changes to your database.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 33 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,592
- Last modified: July 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.