Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
No plans to upgrade to Drupal 7 as there are other alternatives.
Please consider using Deck instead of this module.
Adds an option to content type settings pages to select a CCK field to use for content teasers.
If set for a particular piece of content, this field will be used for the teaser. If not, the standard teaser will be used.
The setting can be found in administer -> content types
edit the content type of choice
the new setting can be found in the workflow menu.
after Construct teaser only from teaser fields: is set.
visit the display fields tab to ensure that the new field shows by setting it to show in teaser and NOT in full node
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 426 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,668
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!