Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides Moodle SCORM (http://www.moodle.org) integration for Drupal using CCK functionality. It depends on the CCK and the FileField module. This first version focuses on displaying SCORM contents and logging events for each user. Analysis of all logged events will be part of a later release. The module enables the user to upload a SCORM compatible Zip file during node creation process. The user can decide if the SCORM content should be opened in a new window or if it should be embedded (width and height parameters are available).
The module currently is being developed at Duisburg Learning Lab from University Duisburg-Essen as part of the project “E-Learning 2.0 in vocational training” funded by the Federal Ministry for Education and Research (http://www.bmbf.de/) and the European Social Fund (http://www.esf.de/). The project seeks to develop a community portal for alumnis from vocational education which supports informal learning and offers lifelong learning opportunities (http://q-online.de/kontakt). Initially the module was developed by Servit Open Source Solutions (www.servit.ch) with code from the SCORM module of the moodle.org.
Further documentation will be published soon.
Module maintainers are:
- University of Duisburg-Essen – Chair of educational media (http://www.mediendidaktik.de)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,265
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!