Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows for certain user roles to be exempt from required fields. This is mainly useful to those on the back-end of a website do not necessarily need to fill all of the fields to submit a node.
When you are setting up the field you have the option to set certain role to be exempt from the required. When that user role comes to add or edit that node, the field will not be required for them.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 71 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,015
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.