Another CCK/Fields module to provide a phone number field type.
Main differences cck_phone from Phone (CCK) phone.module are:
- Single field widget instead of ever growing field widget per country
- Supports all/multiple countries in one field
- Covers almost all country codes out of the box, with generic phone number validation
- Includes all countries codes or select your own list of countries
- Custom country specific phone numbers validation & formatting
- Custom country validation can be turned off, configurable per field
- D6: Better tel link support (RFC3966) or mobile support - iPhone, Android, iPad, Opera Mobile/Mini, etc. D7: To be replaced by RDFa.
D7 Please save again your Phone Number fields if you update to the latest dev. Use only if you like to help out in development.
There have been discussion to merge with phone.module (new maintainer) with focus on libphonenumber
(Contribution is welcome!)
How you can help:
- add validation/formatter support to all countries
- translation of the module
Initially sponsored by forDrupal.com
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields, RDF
- Reported installs: 5,426 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,319
- Last modified: December 2, 2014