CCK Pager allows to page the item list of any CCK field with multiple values.
The module extends others CCK formatter by paging the field item list; setting the number of elements per page and pager type (full or mini) can be made per field.
It only works with versions of CCK >= 6.x-2.5.
Version 7.x is incomplete because there isn't still a working upgrade path.
Example of usage
With CCK Pager, you can create a simple photogallery, here's an example:
- enable imagecache module and set a preset for the thumbnails.
- enable the lightbox2 module.
- create a content type "photogallery" and add a image field with unlimited cadinality.
- enable the cck_pager module.
- enable the pagination in the image field configuration and add the required settings; settings can be per build mode.
- create a photogallery by inserting how many images you want.
This procedure can be used with all types of CCK field, such as filefield and emfield.