This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
CCK Pager allows to page the item list of any CCK field with multiple values.
The module extends others CCK formatter by paging the field item list; setting the number of elements per page and pager type (full or mini) can be made per field.
It only works with versions of CCK >= 6.x-2.5.
Version 7.x is incomplete because there isn't still a working upgrade path.
Example of usage
With CCK Pager, you can create a simple photogallery, here's an example:
- enable imagecache module and set a preset for the thumbnails.
- enable the lightbox2 module.
- create a content type "photogallery" and add a image field with unlimited cadinality.
- enable the cck_pager module.
- enable the pagination in the image field configuration and add the required settings; settings can be per build mode.
- create a photogallery by inserting how many images you want.
This procedure can be used with all types of CCK field, such as filefield and emfield.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields
- Reported installs: 74 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,947
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.