Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Create your own address fields via CCK. Addresses are validated via Google Maps and can be displayed in several ways.
- Gmap - Single
- GMap - All in One
- Route Link - Single
- Route Link - All
- opportunity to set different size and display for different views (View, Teaser, Full, Block)
- Additional widget GMap Address - Fetch Data to fetch data from other node values/fields
- Blocks available, with configurable visibility and display settings
- Route link: opportunity to add custom, empty or user dependent start and end address
Dependency on GMap
widget: GMap Address - Text Field
This widget provides a simple textfield, for getting one simple address (in one line).
Multiple values supported.
widget: GMap Address - Fetch Data
This widget provides an interface to fetch data from existing fields or node variables.
(!) No support for multiple values at the moment.
In settings you can set the fetch data in the textfield "Fetch Data" (beneath "Label"):
field_street['value'], field_zipcode['value'] field_city['value'] for a fetch from 3 cck textfields
Callback prefixes can be set to call a function for the given value. 2 prefixes available:
*tname - Gets the Term Name of a specific term id - e.g.
*contax - Gets the Term Name of a specific "content taxonomy" field - e.g.
Block visibility: fetch node id for block visibility
The Node ID is automatically fetched from URL-Arguments. Restrictions or explicit nid-fetch can be set in block visibility settings, for example:
to fetch the second argument as node id:
$nid = 2
to fetch the third argument as node id:
$nid = 5
There is still no documentation, because I have lack of time. I try to do it in steps, but help is wanted. Please contact me, if you stuck on a feature or best: want to help on documentation.
Including the module's geodata into views can be provided by computed field, fetching the values form longitude and latitude.
I'm sorry for still not implementing direct views compatibility.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Location, Search
- Downloads: 4,296
- Last modified: March 22, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!