For Drupal 7, see the Field group module, which includes tabs support.
Display CCK fieldgroups in tabs. Enables splitting up content onto tabs in both editing and display.
Note: if upgrading from the dev version to a stable release, ensure first that you have installed the latest stable release of Tabs.
To use, install and enable the module, then navigate to content type administration at
Administer » Content management » Content types. Create one or more fieldgroups for a content type and assign fields to the fieldgroup or use existing fieldgroups.
Each fieldgroup can be displayed on a tab. (It really only makes sense to do so for more than one, since a single tab serves no purpose.)
To get fieldgroups to display on tabs on content editing forms, select "tabs" as the "style" when configuring a fieldgroup under "Manage fields" for the content type in question.
To get fieldgroups to display on tabs when content is viewed, select "Display fields" and select "tabs" as the display style for the groups (e.g., under Teaser or Full).
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 2,780 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 36,726
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.