Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Used for rename a CCK field-name. This help user retain any widget settings. Now users not only able to rename a content-type but also CCK field. If you use CCK very intensive then this module for you.
This module supports both CCK 2 and CCK 3 (including CCK 3 multigroup feature).
Not yet working for multigroup. This will provided in next release. Support multigroup!
- Uses Drupal DB API for compability but only tested on MySQL. For other databases please report your test result.
- Support these field types: Decimal, File, Float, Integer, Text, Date/DateTime/DateStamp, Node reference, User reference, Computed, Link, Content Taxonomy, Phone
- Compatible with: Content Profile, Phone, Computed Field, Link, Email
How to use
Goto Content Mangement - CCK Field Rename.
If you upgrade to 6.x-1.1 then you must "clear Drupal cache" to make autocomplete works!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 121 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,447
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!