A CCK content field which lets you add a country to your content types; displaying country name, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 code, ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code or a countryicon with module Country Icons (6.x-1.0-beta2 and newer releases now supports Country Icons 1.x and 2.x).
- Drop the entire cck_country module directory into your 'sites/all/modules' folder
- Enable the module from the Administration area modules page (admin/build/modules)
- Create or Edit a CCK content-type and add a new field of type country (admin/content/types)
To display a country icon, please install Country Icons and change the display field value for a country field.
There will not be any version for Drupal 7 for this module! Please use Countries instead.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 167 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,716
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.