The CCBill module provides an API that allows you to integrate your Drupal site with CCBill. CCBill is a service that handles credit card transactions instead of the website itself having to deal with any financial information.
Integration with Rules module
This module integrates with the Rules module. The CCBill module provides 2 additional events:
- User's CCBill subscription started
- User's CCBill subscription expired (only gets triggered when DataLink is setup correctly)
Use Case: When a user signs up for a new subscription on CCBill, the Drupal system adds a new role (and thus a new set of permissions) to the acting user. This can be setup using custom rules (see README file for example). Very useful for premium memberships.
The CCBill module provides a hook called hook_ccbill. This hook gets called when a new subscription is added or an existing subscription expires, using CCBill's DataLink API.
Here's the link to an example for including the user id in the CCBill URL: http://drupal.org/node/1122798
If anyone is looking for additional features, please open a new issue and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, E-commerce, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,085
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.