Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
About Camtasia Relay:
Camtasia Relay allows multiple people to create screencast videos with just a computer.
Once recorded, the video is automatically produced and available for viewing online, on an iPod or just about anywhere. (http://www.techsmith.com/camtasiarelay.asp)
1)A user captures media using Camtasia relay client.
2)This client will upload the media to Camtasia relay server.
3)The server converts this media to different formats like flv, ipod.... using pre configured encode settings.
4)The server publishes this media to Drupal server via ftp.
5)The server makes an RPC call to Drupal module to Process the media.
5)The Drupal module will fetch the media from the ftp directory and creates the node.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,547
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 12, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.