This module provides an additional style to use with the calendar module. The features provided are:
- week view with calandar items stretched between the from and to datetimes. Similar to this issue: show events with FROM/TO spanning multiple hours on calendar day view. One use is for the weekly schedule of a radio or television station.
- daily view with calandar items stretched between the from and to datetimes. Either a horizontal or vertical orientation.
- option to create new calandar items by clicking on empty spaces within the calendar. Works in conjuction with the Prepopulate Module. In conjunction with the MERCI Reservation module this view allows for functionality similar to phpScheduleIt
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 971
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.