Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Marmoset's purpose is to provide a simple way to make your Web site's contents available through intelligent search.
This module integrates the Calais Marmoset site crawler into Drupal. It adds a tab on the node that when selected will display the microformat data returned my marmoset.
Click through for more information about Calais marmoset
While the Calais module is not required for this to work, if installed along with the Calais module, the data returned with marmoset crawler uses a view to display other content having the same Calais terms.
This module requires that you download the Marmoset Package from http://www.opencalais.com/Crawler . You will also have to edit some of the files according to the instructions found at http://drupal.org/node/361166.
Also part of the collection is
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, RDF, Taxonomy, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,303
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.