The UC Catalog Conditional Actions module allows you to execute conditional actions based on which catalog term the products on the order belong to.
This enables you to
- Configure shipping rates to apply on a per catalog term basis
- Configure taxes to apply on a per catalog term basis
- Send emails based on the terms of the items ordered
- Pretty much anything else you can do with Conditional Actions
Extract the module to sites/all/modules or the appropriate sites/xx/modules folder.
Enable the module.
Visit /admin/store/ca in your site and edit the existing predicates or create a new predicate.
Under the conditions tab you will be able to add "Check an order's products' catalog terms" and choose the terms you wish to target.
If you want to consider child terms as well, check the 'Consider child terms' box as well
Please use the issue queue for new features or questions.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,792
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.