Business Theme is a great looking Drupal theme. The theme is not dependent on any core theme. Its very light weight with modern look and feel. Business's clean layout and light weight code make it a great theme for small or medium-sized business to get up and running quickly.
- Simple, Elegant, Minimal and Clean Design
- Fixed Width (920px) in Drupal 7
- Responsive for Drupal 8
- 1-column and 2-columns layout
- Color module integration
- Implementation of JS Slideshow (Customizable)
- Multi-level drop-down menus (Multilingual menu)
- HTML5 & super clean markup
- A total of 12 regions & Drupal standards compliant
- Custom front-page with 4 block regions
- Configurable layout : Sidebar can be Right or Left
- Ideal for corporate, business and personal sites
- Use of Google Font and Nice Typography
- Supported standard theme features: site logo, site name, site slogan, user pictures, favicon
- Detailed CSS rules for Typography, Forms Elements, Node Teaser, Comments, etc.
Like this? Have a look at our Free Themes.
We will continue to maintain, improve and enrich our free themes with new features as they occur by discussions in the community. Members of our team will be always participating actively and help out in support requests to the maximum extent possible. Nevertheless, sometimes there might be needs related to a theme that go beyond the typical support and knowledge sharing and require either premium support or even implementation-on-request. In all such cases, do not hesitate to get in touch with us :)
Check out our Free Drupal Themes.
For qualified Drupal themes check out DropThemes.in, the exclusive marketplace site to buy and sell Drupal professional themes with zero investment. Sign up, upload your themes and start selling now. Create once and make revenue in the days to come.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 15,131 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 244,066
- Last modified: April 13, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.