Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
In contrast to the other breadcrumb modules this module provides a new, fieldable 'breadcrumb' entity - leverage the power of fields! Some of the code was copied from Profile2 module. Thanks to fago.The module is aimed to provide a simple, but extensible solution providing breadcrumbs.
1, Breadcrumb is an entity, include:
(1),path, a property, which store the unique internal path, only support specific path such as node/1
(2),link, it is a multi values link field, store trail links.
2,Using rules to generate breadcrumbs for node/taxonomy term etc.
1,Install Link module at first.
2,Then install this module.
Otherwise, maybe you will get an error message "FieldException: Attempt to create a field of unknown type link_field"
- Optional custom prefix; e.g., "You are here:" (none by default)
- Configurable separator character/string, if any. (» by default)
- Optional to include current page, optionally clickable. (enabled by default)
- Configurable "Home" string.
- Optional to hide breadcrumb if it only contains "Home".
- Breadcrumb generate rules could be exportable/cloneable/importable, thanks to rules module.
- Optional to disable breadcrumb for specific page.
- Default generate breadcrumb base on taxonomy for node page, the link path of term could be configed on Rules UI page.
- Optional to generate breadcrumb base on menu hierarchical for node page.
- Full token supported.
- Use breadcrumb.tpl.php instead of theme_bredcrumb(), support template suggestions base on path, for example: breadcrumb--node--1.tpl.php, breadcrumb--node.tpl.php.
- Could get specific page's breadcrumb, not only curren page.
- Easy to learn/use, because it leverage Rules/Views/Entity/Link modules.
- Simple breadcrumb add form page by leverage Entity module.
- In-place edit current page's breadcrumb.
- Support Panels/Forum/OG/Entity Reference.
- This module was sponsored by Think in Drupal
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Path Management, Rules, SEO, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,294
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.