Brain Forum is an entity based, easily customizable discussion forum for Drupal 7. It uses Views to display content and Entity API to handle the CRUD operations. It also supports BBCode. See README.txt for instructions.
We are at the time being unable to develop Brain Forum further. We had a brain storming session about what the roadmap for the first stable release would be and realized that we are still far away from it and we simply do not have the time to continue development now the version our client ordered is done and we are occupied with other projects. Anyone interested in contributing/co-maintaining may contact Rade.
After enabling the module:
- Go to admin/people/permissions to adjust the user permissions.
- Go to admin/structure/taxonomy/forum_categories to add terms for the discussion categories (i.e to create discussion areas).
- To create a new thread, go to forum/thread/add
- To view a list of threads, go to forum/
- To view an individual thread, go to forum/thread/
- To edit the output of data, go to
While the forum is already fully working, there is of course endless list for new features and lots of testing to do.
Please use the issue queue for your own requests and bug reports, and patches are naturally more than welcome.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,941
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.