A simple tree presentation of one book.
What it does is to take as input a series of Book nodes and create a tree-like structure using Book node relationships.
Usage of the module is quite simple and flexible, and options exist to set the root node, the tree depth and to shorten long titles.
You must configure module in /admin/settings/booktree to specify the root node, the depth and the lenght of nodes title.
Different settings from the ones specified in the settings page can be forced by URL with the following syntax:
- is the optional "root" Book node id
- is the max tree depth
- is the maximum length of node titles (titles longer than this will be trimmed and followed by "..."
This allows to have different book trees on the same site referring to different books.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 360 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,308
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.