Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
As discussed in this group: http://groups.drupal.org/booking-systems
The Bookings modules main purpose is to provide drupal with a native booking system that can be expanded/enhanced through the use of contrib modules. This is still very much in early development and its not ready for testing; however if you would like to suggest features in the issues cue go right ahead!
- Optionally integrate with ubercart or other ecommerce modules.
- Support currency; whether it's monetary or points or whatever!
- Have a MyBookings block so the user can track their bookings
- Utilize the date api
- Have its' own calendar display functions (we will need at least year,month,week,day views)
- Come bundled with a room booking system module
- Provide hooks for other modules to utilize
- More to come...
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Event
- Downloads: 2,455
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.