This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module enhances the book module. It introduces a permission "add child page to any book". For users with this permission, the book module will behave as usual. Users who are not granted this permission will only be able to move a book page within the current book page's hierarchy. All other hierarchies will be hidden. Furthermore, these users will only be able to add a new book page through the "Add child page" link on an existing book page.
This module is not under particularly heavy development but is probably not ready for your production use. Please test it under your circumstances before deploying.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 842
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.