This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Lightweight module that displays Australian Bureau of Meteorology forecasts in blocks.
All you need to do is add a forecast page URL in the block configuration. An example of a forecast page is the one for Melbourne: http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/forecasts/melbourne.shtml
Retrieved forecast data is kept in a local cache for 15 minutes, so the BOM website is not accessed each time a Drupal user views a page with a weather forecast block.
The module uses a simple .tpl.php file to display the forecast data, and this file is easy to customise. All elements have a class and can be targeted using CSS.
A hook is provided to allow other modules to change the forecast data before it is passed to the theme layer.
If your needs are more extensive, please help port the BOM Weather module to Drupal 7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 27 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,488
- Last modified: December 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.