Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Blueprint is a starter Drupal theme meant to make development of custom themes faster.
Version 2.0 is now out!
The big improvements are added customization settings on the theme settings page, right-to-left language support, and a more robust system for sub-theming, including a basic starter theme.
NOTE: The Blueprint CSS framework files have now been moved out of the theme folder and into the libraries folder at /sites/all/libraries/blueprint. Additionally support has been added for the Libraries API module allowing you to place the file in any of the locations that the Libraries API supports. This change was made to clean up the theme folder and because while doing Drush updates, the Blueprint CSS files were getting removed.
Make:The 2.x version now includes a .make file for those that use Drush_make that will automagically download the framework files.
- Normalizes Drupal’s CSS to be consistent.
- Put scripts at bottom of page for nice performance gains.
- Flexible layout, from 1 to 3 columns, based on where you configure your blocks to show (left, center, right).
- SEO optimization without the need for heavy modules and additional queries per page.
- Better forum icons.
- Improve forum display and performance.
- Prevents duplicate form submissions with jQuery, read more.
- Shows the # of comments below a node since Drupal doesn’t do this by default (usability).
- Add permalinks to each comment.
- Highlight any comments by the author of the node.
- Adds a “you need to login / register” box below all comments if you can’t add a comment (usability).
- Supports conditional comment subjects, if the setting is off it won’t show a chopped off title of the comment.
- Uses CSSEdit comments for grouping of styles.
- Lots of comments and theming tricks in template.php to learn from. :)
- Hover over blocks to reveal admin links to edit and configure the blocks as well as edit the menu blocks.
- Includes a starter sub-theme.
- Support for Right-to-Left languages.
- Blueprint CSS framework homepage with info and tutorials
- Be sure to read the README
- A little background info on release
Sites using Blueprint
- University of Bristol Students Union
- Digital Networks del Perú S.A.C
- Spiritual India in the Belgian Ardennes
- The personal homepage of Michael Morisy
- Gunn Runners
- Education Northwest
- Directors Northwest
- Design by Holly
- Madison Historical Society
- Craft Yarn Council
- Organix Brands | (Holland)
If you have any questions, ideas or bugs, please let us know.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 346 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 55,629
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!