Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Block Visibility Groups allows the site administrator to easily manage complex visibility settings that apply to any block placed in a visibility group. The visibility settings for all blocks in the group can be edited on one administration form.
This module works in conjunction with the Drupal 8 core's block administration system. It is a simpler alternative to modules like Panels.
What to see how it works?
The following modules provide additional conditions that can be used with Block Visibility Groups:
- CTools: Provides various conditions including bundle for each entity type.
- Menu Condition provides a condition based on menu position. For example, you can use it to specify that a block should only show for a particular menu item and all its children.
- Term Condition provides a simple Condition plugin which checks to see if the current node has a specific taxonomy term.
- Token Conditions creates a simple Token matching condition plugin.
- Vocabulary Condition provides a vocabulary visibility condition. See also #2281659: Create a vocabulary condition.
Know of other condition plugin modules? Add here.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Path Management
- Reported installs: 3,179 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,833
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.