This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Enables you to specify block visibility based on views pages. It works similar to controlling visibility by content type which is currently in core. It adds a fieldset to the visibility vertical tabs on the admin block configure form enabling you to set which views pages you want the block to display.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Views
- Reported installs: 2,540 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,384
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.