Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module aims for better content visibility management by giving administrators the ability to block users and un-publish all of their content and comments in a single action.
This can be done individually per user or for multiple users at once through the user operation menu (on the "People page").
User activity and content can then be restored to their original statuses; users can be unblocked and at the same time have their content and comment's visibility restored.
This exists alongside the default option to block a user, so you still have the option to block a user without affecting their content's visibility.
- An all-in-one option to safely deal with blocked user's content by unpublishing.
- Easily restore a user's activity status and content at the same time.
- Does what it says on the tin; no need to configure.
Current maintainer: Saemie Chouchane
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 880
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.