Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows granular control of block visibility on a per-domain basis.
Use this module to set different visibility rules for each domain on your site, as setup by the domain access module. You can use this module in conjunction with the Domain Blocks module to restrict blocks from certain domains.
After installing your module, visit a block edit page and see the extra options added to "page visibility".
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,176
- Last modified: August 9, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!