Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Seeking co-mantainer: I have no time to develop new versions of bee_colony because i have my eshop sites migrated on different technologies. If someone is interested to continue developing this project i can add him as co-mantainer.
Main objective is to build a client/server system to allow external software to synchronize its database with Ubercart.
This project mission is to evolve Bee Colony to provide an easy and powerful way to create client-side software for companies and promote in this way Ubercart use.
- Customer data and product updates inside orders;
- VAT Number fields support;
- Full product management (Get, Insert, Update, Delete);
- CCK fields support;
- Imagecache fields support with direct image upload;
- Catalog taxonomy terms support.
- Drupal 7 + Ubercart 3: Not planned.
- Drupal 6 + Ubercart 2: Mostly bugfixing.
- Drupal 5, 4.7, 4.6: Not planned.
- Place the entire bee_colony directory into a modules directory of your choice, in most cases: sites/all/modules.
- Enable the Bee Colony module by navigating to: Administer > Site building > Modules
- Recommended: configure Session ID and/or API KEY authentication navigating to: Administer > Site building > Services
Specialized in open-source solutions for web sites, SKYWAVE offers installation, development, theming, customization, and hosting for drupal based sites.
- Monaco International s.r.o.
Specialized company in gastronomic sector since 1993 operating in Czech and Slovak republics. Special thanks for ideas and support.
- 6.x-1.0-beta3 : Latest stable version
- 6.x-1.x-dev : Have latest fixes for 1.x version, after about 1 month changes are pushed to stable releases.
- 6.x-2.x-dev : Developing version with submodule bee_colony_user. Contains all 6.x-1.x-dev fixes.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,546
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.