Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module builds onto the BeautyTips module.
- now the code below is just a placeholder draft. If someone should need such a module - please contact me clicking on "rsvelko" above and say so.
- second option will be to use this issue into the Beautytip's module queue: http://drupal.org/node/700710
- Currently I consider this module unneeded. Reason? Cause most of the time one would need to implement a bit of jquery via the Beautytips API and live happily. )
- define your own styles (via the whole jquery beautytips API - see README.txt of the BeautyTips module. )/ use the present beautytips styles
- have multiple styles together on the site/page
- multiple beautytips instances each triggering on different places, using its style, and dynamically getting its text from other place
- edit link on the tip itself for users with "administer beautytips" permission
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,250
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!